The New Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hill, Maria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria Hill
Humanity's Backbone
Maria Hill

Hill, Maria Empty
PostSubject: Hill, Maria   Hill, Maria EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 11:24 pm

Maria Hill

Hill, Maria 1146888-mariahill_large-2

I'll Tell You About Me . . .

Codename: n/a
Aliases: Michelle Finch

Originality: Canon

Birthdate: 12, December

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 135 lbs
Eyes: she has oval brown eyes that are nicely fitted to her face
Hair: cropped short black hair that seems almost plastered to her head
Body: light athletic build that is strong despite the thought of her being a ‘weak’ woman

Identifying Marks: She has a scar under her eye, along with a pattern of scars across her back, all from the same moment.

. . .This Is Who I Am

Alliance: Humanity’s Backbone
Personality: Maria Hill grew up hated by her father, who did not try to hide this fact from her. As such, this had made her very…gung-ho over trying to become a greater thing then those around her. To shine and to be the best. However, despite this, she thinks she is worth very little and often thinks that there is always someone better then her for whatever job she has. That doesn’t stop her from asserting her position when it has been given to her.

Maria Hill is also very military, having served in it since she was 18. While not always by the book, she once held America over Nick Fury. That may not have exactly been 100%, but she was a proud American. Someone who wouldn’t back down from anyone in up-holding the America way. She would probably still be this person, if the New Nation hadn’t come along.

Maria is now a slightly bitter person. She decided that mutants, who hadn’t aided S.H.I.E.L.D., were just not worth fighting for. She didn’t focus on anything and went after them.

Sexuality: straight
Face Claim: comic book Maria Hill, Cobie Smulders (…I’ll be using the comic book pictures)

. . . This Is What I Do

Powers: none, she’s human

Skills: Maria Hill is a trained SHIELD agent, Proficient in interrogation, unarmed combat, marksmanship and the handling and processing of massive amounts of information. She is skilled at directing several operations and operatives at once.

Weaknesses: She is human. She can die just as easily as a human. Any average, normal, human.

. . . This Is Who I Was

Mother: unnamed, deceased
Father: not spoken of, deceased
Siblings: none
Other Important Relatives: n/a

History:

Maria Hill was born in Chicago, Illinois. Her mother died in childbirth and her father hated her for the rest of his life. Well, for as long as Maria talked to him. The minute she was 18, she joined the Armed Forces and never spoke to him again, though this seemed to cause her more pain then any relief. And the scars of that hatred would effect her for the rest of her life.

Due to her actions in Madripoor, she became “of interest” to S.H.I.E.L.D. Because she was cool under pressure, they moved her up and when she was considered a “good idea” when it was discovered that she wasn’t a Fury Loyalist. This got her “promoted” to the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. However, she was, in fact, a Fury Loyalist. She took some slight orders from Nick Fury, following his outside direction, even going against direct orders. However, she kept this well covered and even fooled everyone around her, working even harder on fooling the Avengers than anyone else.

As they say; to fool your enemies, you must first fool your friends.

Aside from that, she had amazing conduct and worked very well under pressure. She served loyally and worked toward goals, with a single minded determination rarely seen, yet seemed to abound amongst the loyal of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Things went as normal, until, one day, the New Nation rose. Maria remembers watching in horror as they rose up, unified. Defying the odds. She remembers the fury and the snapping as the Avengers, the men she led were scattered to the four winds. And Maria realized she would die if she stayed. So, she did what she often swore she’d never do. She ran. Ran as fast as she could.

She had no choice, but this never eased her mind.

Maria Hill eventually became one of Humanity’s Backbone, wondering if she made the right choice. And hoping the Avengers, wherever they were, would understand her choice.

And she wondered where Fury was, her loyalty never wavering.

Maria Hill received her scars after joining Humanity’s Backbone. She didn’t get it doing a job for them, but investigating one of the Nation’s places, seeing if she could find Fury or the Avengers there. She couldn’t and then watched when they blew the place up. She got injured in the process.

-I took the most important parts of her history and condensed them. She has a serious record.-

. . . But Who Am I?

Your Name: Perspective
Experience: a few years
Where'd You Find Us? *points to Dawn’s bio*

RP Sample:

Quote :
Maria held the baring of a woman from the military. It was a bit confusing on which section, but she was military. Strong, tough, dependable. Unwavering in her duty. Her eyes were hard, emotionless. And inside…she was screaming. Screaming at the Nation and crying from her losses of the few people she truly cared about. Screaming because of who she was, what she had joined. And wondering, always wondering, if she made the right choice. However, this was not the place to think about this.

“So, you’re the new recruits?” she questioned, almost staring down her nose at the boys, because she doubted they could comprehend being men. She’d worked with real men.

These were boys.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine
The Resistance [Admin]
Wolverine

Quote : I'm the best at what I do, but what I do ain't very nice.

Hill, Maria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill, Maria   Hill, Maria EmptyMarch 30th 2011, 12:29 pm

Hill, Maria Approv11

Back to top Go down

Hill, Maria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Nation :: Identification Cards :: Processed Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: