The New Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castle, Frank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Punisher
The Resistance
The Punisher

Castle, Frank Empty
PostSubject: Castle, Frank   Castle, Frank EmptyAugust 19th 2011, 3:41 pm

Frank Castle

Castle, Frank Punnakedkillbw

I'll Tell You About Me . . .

Codename: The Punisher
Aliases:
Francis Castiglione [Changed to Frank Castle for a 3rd tour of Vietnam]
Franken-Castle
Frank Rook
Charles Fort
Francias Stronghold
Johnny Tower
Big Nothing
Mr. Smith
James Maxwell

Originality: Canon

Birthdate: Unknown

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Body: Athletically and built, much like that of a heavyweight boxer.

Identifying Marks: Signature death's head skull on every item of clothing.

. . .This Is Who I Am

Alliance: The Resistance
Personality:

Castle is a paradox. A man of extreme complication, and yet ultimately, hugely simple on the surface. He has traits which can be identified with little difficulty - despising organised crime, loathing the scum of the Earth, hatred to those who do wrong on others, bitter toward the "bad guys". And yet, of everything Castle hates, he almost is himself. Cold, ruthless, willing and able to kill without flinching, torture without panic - he has no problem using more extreme measures to deal with "problems" or extract information. Frank lives to eradicate the world of crime from the Earth.

This all said - Castle is not a people person. He would rather think than talk, work alone than as a team, keep to himself rather than open up to the world around him. He has become a jaded, recluse, hate filled being who's existence has become hunting down his targets. Castle has nothing to lose - he does not hold his life very high on any pedestal, and he has no emotional ties restricting him. With nothing to lose, Frank is far more difficult to stop.

Sexuality: Straight

. . . This Is What I Do

Powers: None

Skills:

Master Martial Artist: Well versed as a former US Marine, Castle uses Nash Ryu Ju Jitsu, Ninjistu, Shorin-Ryu, Hwarangdo and Chin-Na. He is also expert with the use of knives, carrying 3 to 4 variations of edged weapons - a preference for the Ka-Bar, the knife he learned to fight with while training with the USMC.

Expert Marksman: Castle is an exceptionally well trained marksman, versed in using various firearms including handguns, rifles (sniper, semi-automatic and automatic), sub machine guns, light machine guns and heavy artillery as well as throwing knives.

Expert Pilot: Castle received airborne training with both the US Army and the US Navy Special Forces.

Interrogation Expert: Castle refuses to leave any interrogation without even a minor piece of information to give him a lead of some sort, whether he gets it with ease or not. Castle is willing to use extreme forms of torture, and always gets what it is he is after.

Demolitions Expert: Castle possesses a Navy Seal UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) and LRRP (Long Range Recon Patrol) merits and experience.

Expert Tactician: It is not Castle's strength of guns that make him as dangerous as he is - it is his attention to detail. Prior to any attack, Castle has organised his assault plan, outlined his course of action, prepared himself to carry it out both in equipment and knowledge, and plotted out his ways both in and out.

Weaknesses:

Human: Castle is as prone to injury and disease as any other non-superhuman. He recovers from injury at the average rate of a human and is susceptible to damage in all conventional ways. It is due to this he relies heavily on tactics over strength in encounters with superhuman opposition.

. . . This Is Who I Was

Mother: Louisa Castiglione [Deceased]
Father: Mario Lorenzo Castiglione [Deceased]
Siblings: Michael Castiglione [Deceased]
Other Important Relatives: Fredo Castiglione [Uncle] [Deceased]
Rocco Castiglione [Uncle] [Deceased]
Esmerelda Castiglione [Aunt] [Deceased]
Maria Elizabeth Castle [Wife] [Deceased]
Frank David Castle Jr. [Son] [Deceased]
Lisa Barbara Castle [Daughter] [Deceased]

History:

Formerly a trained soldier for the US Army, US Marine Corps, US Navy and US Special Forces, Castle was trained in various tactical forms as well as a weapons expert. Frank learned various specifics such as anti-terrorist enforcement, guerilla warfare and modern warfare.

Married to Maria Castle with two children, Frank's world was turned upside down when he witnessed the brutal murder of his family before him during a mafia "hit". Emotionally and psychologically broken, Castle descended into a turmoil instilled being who's life became about putting an end to those who did wrong like those who murdered his family. Frank Castle died with his family. All that remains, is The Punisher. A man who lives to rid the world of the evils that is crime, the scum of the Earth - murderers, rapists, drug dealers, wife beaters; if they enter The Punisher's list of targets, the only way to leave is with a hole between their eyes.

The Punisher is a vigilante, near villain. His pure hatred for crime in the world pushes him to work hard and press the world until he has put an end to every last criminal there is to be found. The authorities both fear attempting to bring him into justice, and shy away from doing so, many feeling that he brings justice to criminals who otherwise never see punishment for the sins they commit while being sentenced under the justice system. His presence sends a fear into anyone unlucky enough to incur his wrath.

The Nation's involvement in the world sent Frank into a more extreme mode. Despite his dislike of working with groups - to take down a faction, he recognised the need to align with another temporarily for a tactical edge. If he was to remove the new evil from the world, he would require some form of strength in numbers. Turning to the Resistance, Castle made no attempts to hide the extreme fashion he would deal with problems - or indeed, the extreme prejudice against the ugly face of the new villain power that had come to power.

. . . But Who Am I?

Your Name: Hunter
Experience: Quite some time.
Where'd You Find Us? Current member: Sabretooth

RP Sample:

Quote :
Note: Italic areas are thoughts, not speech.
---------------------------------
The streets darkened outside the sideoff building, lights from the inside are the only illuminating feature - at least besides that of the light of the moon, and the end of a cigarette around the back wall. Below the freeway in the middle of nowhere, the building and it's surrounding, at least during the day, would scream abandoned. But not at night. As he takes his draw, Castle begins to pull his carbine rifle about, loading, checking it all over carefully.

"This world has become disgusting. More so than it was. Control over the world taken by a group, a corporation. "The Nation", they call themselves. But like any other nation that pre-exists them - They. Will. Fall. There are trules to this world. Rules that I instill. Rule number one: The guilty will pay for their sins - no guilty man will walk away without the proper judgment, or without my permission."

Spitting his cigarette to the floor, Castle stomps it out and squashes it under his boot, moving back to his rifle. Under the trenchcoat, the inside pocket, he reaches around before pulling what he was after free - a silencer, built specifically for the barrel of his gun. Re-angling, he begins to attach it to the end of the gun muzzle, screwing it into the barrel.

"Rule number two: The innocent will always be let live. If their blood spills, then you WILL be brought in. Your days are numbered.

Rule number three: No matter who you are, what you are - your days are numbered. I can hear what you think, what you doubt, what you fear. I know it all. You can outrun the devil - but I'm not the devil. I'm always on your tail, always behind you, pursuing until you look back - and then you're mine. There is no escape, no remorse, no way out.."

Pulling the gun, he gives it a sudden click, the rifle ready and prepped, now only needing to be loaded up and readied for war.

"..No survival.

Rule number four: In combat? There are no rules - Guns, knives, fists or explosions, they're all clean to use. If you want mercy? Pray to your God, hope that he listens to you, hope for a miracle - but I don't listen to his words, his judgment, his advice. I am the judge. I am the jury. I am the executioner."

Reaching into his jacket pocket, he begins to feel around, once again, before finally grabbing the last piece of his puzzle - the rifle ammo. Slotting it cleanly into place, Castle hangs the supporting strap over his shoulder for ease, holding the rifle at the base and pulling a pair of pliers from his jacket.

"I'm not good, I'm not bad. I'm not on the side of the heroes, or the ranks of the evil. But I do destroy evil. For every wrong done, I will correct it. For every murder committed, I will extract a pound of flesh. For every scumbag who walks this Earth is a scumbag I will remove from this Earth. The loathsome, the creeps, the disgusting and the downright despicable - I am the greatest nightmare. Their biggest fear. I, am their Punisher."

Turning to face the near wall - Frank steps in to the fuse box, placed neatly on the outside of the brickwork. Pulling it open, he reaches the pliers in and begins to pull, tearing cables out, ripping them carelessly until all the power within the building evidently shuts down. No light inside or means to see, he calmly steps toward the main entry door - clipping off the safety on his semi-automatic and taking a breath. Mental preparation while he listens to the muffled voices from the inside.

"Who turned out the lights?..."
Back to top Go down
Gambit
The Resistance [Admin]
Gambit

Quote : Bada-bing! Bada-bang! Bada-BOOM!

Castle, Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle, Frank   Castle, Frank EmptyAugust 19th 2011, 6:06 pm

This cannot be accepted until previous accounts have enough in-character posts, according to rules.
Back to top Go down
http://code-0.comze.com/index.htm
The Punisher
The Resistance
The Punisher

Castle, Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle, Frank   Castle, Frank EmptyAugust 19th 2011, 7:35 pm

Which one's lacking? I need to speak to you anyways on this. I've been trying to find you, but I keep missing you when you were on the cbox and can never find you on MSN. :S
Back to top Go down
Gambit
The Resistance [Admin]
Gambit

Quote : Bada-bing! Bada-bang! Bada-BOOM!

Castle, Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle, Frank   Castle, Frank EmptyAugust 19th 2011, 7:50 pm

With that all sorted out,

Castle, Frank Approv10
Back to top Go down
http://code-0.comze.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

Castle, Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle, Frank   Castle, Frank Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle, Frank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Nation :: Identification Cards :: Processed Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: